Juniper Pharma Services, part of Juniper Pharmaceuticals is a successful contract development and manufacturing organisation based in Nottingham (NG8). With over 140 employees in the UK, we specialise in formulation development, analytical services and clinical manufacturing for pharmaceutical clients globally.
This is an exciting time for our rapidly growing business and we are looking for a new member to join the team.
Working within the Clinical Manufacturing function the role of GMP Manufacturing Operator will involve:
• The preparation of development, technical and clinical trial products to a high standard of quality in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) across a full range of dosage forms.
• Carrying out GMP Manufacturing activities according to clearly defined documentation and cleaning validation processes.
• Ensuring that the recording of tasks and events on the batch manufacturing documentation is carried out both timely and accurately in accordance with GMP.
• cGMP compliance activities related to manufacturing equipment, documentation and facilities
• Ensuring that the Production area is maintained to the level of cleanliness and tidiness required under GMP.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 3+ years of experience in GMP pharmaceutical manufacturing facility
• GMP Compliance
• Equipment setup, maintenance and validation
• Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills are required.
• Enthusiastic and passionate about pharmaceutical manufacture
• Have a high attention to detail
• Excellent numerical skills
• Competitive salary
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Contributory Pension scheme
• 25 days holiday – plus bank holidays
• Death in service
• Healthcare provision
• Free parking
• Childcare vouchers
• Health Shield
• Learning & Development opportunities
Agencies by invitation only.