Juniper Pharma Services
Juniper Pharma Services, part of Juniper Pharmaceuticals is a successful contract development and manufacturing organisation based in Nottingham (NG8). With over 140 employees in the UK, we specialise in formulation development, analytical services and clinical manufacturing for pharmaceutical clients globally.
This is an exciting time for our rapidly growing business and we are looking for a new member to join the team.
Working within the Clinical Manufacturing function the role will involve:
• The preparation of development, technical and clinical trial products to a high standard of quality in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) across a full range of dosage forms.
• Carrying out GMP Manufacturing activities according to clearly defined documentation and cleaning validation processes.
• Ensuring that the recording of tasks and events on the batch manufacturing documentation is carried out both timely and accurately in accordance with GMP.
• Supporting the Clinical Manufacturing Management team, undertaking direct supervision of Pharmaceutical Operators within the GMP Manufacturing Facility to ensure that products are manufactured to the required Quality and cGMP standards.
• cGMP compliance activities related to manufacturing equipment, documentation and facilities
• Managing the ‘hands-on’ day-to-day running of the Production area to ensure all operations are undertaken and facilities maintained in accordance with company Quality Management System and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
• Daily compliance checks of batch documentation, equipment and facility logbooks to ensure continual compliance.
• Ensuring tasks are undertaken and completed in full and in a compliant manner in line with scheduled activities as directed by GMP production Manager.
• Assisting in internal audit programmes, Unplanned Deviation Investigations and Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA) Management as directed by Clinical Manufacturing Senior Management team.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in GMP pharmaceutical manufacturing facility, with some supervisory experience
• Strong GMP Compliance
• Enthusiastic and passionate about pharmaceutical manufacture
• Equipment setup, maintenance and validation
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills are required.
• Have a high attention to detail
• Excellent numerical skills
• Competitive salary
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Contributory Pension scheme
• 25 days holiday – plus bank holidays
• Death in service
• Healthcare provision
• Free parking
• Childcare vouchers
• Health Shield
• Learning & Development opportunities
Agencies by invitation only.