Clinical Trials Manufacturing
Juniper Pharma Services is centred on the ability to manufacture a range of dosage forms to advance development through clinical trials.
Our philosophy is to find the appropriate solution to your need which means we have invested, and continue to invest, in a range of capabilities that provide a comprehensive offering. Under our Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) license, we support you with the manufacture, testing and certification of products providing a seamless transition from development services.
With dedicated GMP suites, laboratories and a clinical packing area, we are able to manufacture clinical supplies (packaged and labelled products) for trials around the world in a range of dosage forms including:
- Solid oral dosage forms (including over-encapsulation of IMPs and marketed products for blinding purposes)
- Semi-solid dosage forms
- Inhaled dosage forms
- Non-sterile liquid dosage forms
Our clinical trials service offering also integrates:
- Primary packaging (e.g. HDPE bottles/blistering for tablets and capsules; aluminium/plastic tubes and tubs for semi solid products)
- Assembly of patient supplies – Label design (inc. language translation) and printing, randomisation
- Distribution of patient supplies
- QC release analytical testing
- Stability studies (in accordance with ICH guidelines)
- QP release
Our Manufacturing capabilities/technologies include:
- Dry granulation – Roller compaction
- Wet Granulation – High Shear
- Fluid-bed granulation (Aqueous and solvent)
- Direct Compression
- Film coating – Fluid bed and Drum
- Spray drying (Aqueous and solvent)
- Hot melt extrusion
- Encapsulation (powders, pellets, liquid fill)
- Oral liquids and suspensions
- Topical (creams, gels and ointments)
- Precision filling (Xcelodose)
Our clinical trial manufacturing services complement our established formulation development expertise and are supported by our analytical and advanced materials characterisation services.
If you’re looking for an outsourced clinical manufacturing partner, then contact our team today.